Today was Hunter & Reagan's 1st birthday. It's hard to tell where this past year has gone so quickly, but it has been the most incredible year in my life. As I'm sure everyone knows, it was a long, hard road to get these guys and the fact that they are really, truly here just amazes me every day. They have such unique characteristics and make me laugh constantly. They are already the best of friends and can't stand being apart. They play so well together, except for the occasional toy-steal that puts one in a major meltdown:-) I never imagined how life-fulfilling children can be. They have definitely brought us the absolute most love and joy possible. I love you Hunter Ryan and I love you Reagan Marie. Happy Birthday!
Good Morning Birthday Boy!!
Good Morning Birthday Girl!
Brand new Hunter. He started out so teeny!
November 28th, 2007. 8:44 a.m. Hunter Ryan (right) 8:45 a.m. Reagan Marie (left)

Brand New Reagan. She started out so chunky!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday kiddos! Susan will get your present to you soon....lol!
They were adorable on their BIRTHday and their birthday.
Happy Day!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment