Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Estes Park

Sunday we went up to the mountains for family pictures and to just hang out a bit. We went with my sister Ronda and her family. Here are some pics of the day but the actual family pictures are on their camera. I'm still waiting for those... If I ever get them, I'll post those too:-)


Reagan & Hunter ready for the mountains!
Daddy & Reagan (Hunter fell asleep in the car)

Mommy & ReaganTime to go home... we're POOPED!!

2 comments:

The Root's said...

Your hair looks GOOD!!! And of course the babies are getting cuter by the day. It is so funny to see how much they fit into the boy/girl image.

HeltonTexas said...

I love these pictures! adorable!
I also love their matching boy/girl car seats. I got Jaxon the same kind but haven't put it in the car yet. Is it hard to figure out or am I just being stupid???