Friday, May 9, 2008

No longer homeless?!?

So I don't have any pictures to post just yet. I'm very sorry about that. I have pictures, I just don't really have the time right now to put them on. I promise eventually I'll get to it. Hunter and Reagan are doing really well. They both have an icky cold right now so life hasn't been all that fun for them. I think Ryan and I got a total of about an hour of sleep last night because Reagan would not sleep. I guess she feels the need to let us know just how miserable she feels:-) Poor baby..

On another note, we FINALLY found a house! 4 contracts and a few more gray hairs later, we finally found the "one". It's amazing how the good Lord works for people. We made offers on 3 houses before this final one. We weren't completely in love with any of them-we just thought if we could get one dirt cheap we'd make it into something we love. Well, luckily for us we didn't accept any counter-offers on those homes. Like the manic, realtor.com searching girl that I am I found a new listing right here in this neighborhood (LOVE this neighborhood) on Tuesday morning. I went over and drove by and loved the house-from the outside anyways. So we called our realtor and we went to look at it that evening. We LOVED it! We made an offer that night and we close June 6th. I keep thinking how lucky those people are selling their house in 12 hours in this sad, sad market when it took about 100 years (or so it felt like) to sell ours in Texas!! I can't wait to get pics to post on here. It may be a month or so:-)

No comments: